HOW TO WIN A SIGNED COPY OF A TREASURED LILY
First let me tell you a little about my Marsden series and then I will give yo the instructions on how to enter to win the signed print of A Treasured Lily.
My Marsden books were never meant to be a series. The first book A Flawed Jewel was my first book I ever wrote. One day out of the blue I got an idea on how I could write more in that world. That is when the idea of A Treasured Lily and A Sanguine Gem became real possibilities, but it wasn’t until I wrote the short story A Crystal Angel that the other two books became a possibility. It was in that story that readers met Liam’s best friend, Noah. He was a mere 14 years old in that story but he left an impression and a need to know more. You see Noah in Liam’s book, as well as, his own, and his brother-in-law, Damian’s book.
Here is a list of reading order:
1-A Flawed Jewel (Pia and Thor)
1.5-A Crystal Angel (Pia and Thor, along with Lily, Liam, and Noah)
2-A Treasured Lily (Lily and Rand)
3-A Sanguine Gem (Gemma and Liam)
4-A Hidden Ruby (Rubina and Noah)
5-A Discarded Pearl (Pearla and Damian)
The fourth book, A Hidden Ruby, and Noah’s story is my newest release. You can find it here:
The final, and fifth book, A Discarded Pearl is now available for preorder. It is scheduled to release on March 15. You can find it here:
Now I know you want to learn more about how to enter to win a signed copy of A Treasured Lily. Here is some information on Lily and Rand and then I will give you some directions.
What Lilliana Marsden wants—she gets. The thing she believes she desires most is to live in Charleston on a plantation. Her problem? Parents who refuse to listen to her. Lily decides to make her wishes come true and who better than a handsome American ship captain to help her.
Randall Collins finds Lilliana bewitching and quickly falls under her spell. When she asks if he can take her with him on his next voyage he finds himself agreeing—for a tiny fee. A kiss as payment and he’ll take her anywhere she wants.
As they set sail sparks fly between them. Will Lily find something more desirable than owning a plantation and can Rand convince her he’s the better choice?
Now for the contest! We are going to have a mini scavenger hunt! Here are the directions.
- Find ALL the answers. Then email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT post the answers in the comment on this blog post.
- Go to Goodreads (add any or my books you find interesting to your tbr list or follow me if you want to) (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23701228-a-treasured-lily) Tell me the name of the reviewer that said: “Heart-stopping Charming Historical Romance!”
- Go to my website (consider joining my mailing list) (http://www.authordawnbrower.com/excerpts.html) Read the excerpt for A Hidden Ruby. Tell me what alcoholic beverage Noah had been drinking prior to his wedding.
- Go to this blogpost (https://dawnbrower.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/once-upon-a-regency-searching-for-my-rogue/) Read the excerpt for Searching for My Rogue. Alys asks James if he still believes love is for fools. He says he does. What does she say love really is? (give the full dialogue quote)
- Go to my facebook page (follow me if you haven’t)(https://www.facebook.com/DawnMarieBrower/) Tell me what book is in the pinned post at the top of my page (not the banner).
- Comment on this blog post which one of my books you like the most (and why) or are looking forward to after you emailed me your answers to the mini scavenger hunt.
Remember to email your answers to email@example.com. I will pick a winner on January 8th.
Now visit the next stop on the tour…Kathryn Le Veque