I would like to claim to be an awesome gardener, sadly I’ve failed more times than I’d like. I could use a few good tips. The only thing I’ve managed to grow is tomatoes. Good thing I love them so much.
So I will share something I am good at. Cooking (or at least I think I am, lol). It was hard to think of a recipe to share. So I asked one of my kids which thing I cooked they liked best. It was a toss up between a meatball recipe and baked cracker chicken. I decided to go with the chicken.
WHAT YOU NEED
A full sleeve of Ritz Crackers
3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
An 8 ounce package of shredded cheddar cheese
- Step One: Crush the crackers until they are crumbly. Place them on a plate and set aside.
- Step Two: Beat the eggs in a bowel. Set aside.
- Step Three: Put half the package of shredded cheese on a plate. Set aside.
- Step Five: Cut up the chicken into strips and set on a plate.
- Step Six: Take out a baking sheet (you may need two depending on how many pieces of chicken you end up with.) Spray with nonstick spray.
- Step Seven: It’s time to start putting everything together. Line up your ingredients to create an assembly line of sorts: Chicken, Egg mixture, cheese, crackers, baking sheet. Pick up a piece of chicken and coat it in the egg mixture. Then dip it in the cheese and coat it, followed by the crackers. Once the chicken is fully coated place it on the baking sheet. Repeat until every piece of chicken is coated with egg, cheese, and crackers.*You made need to add more cheese to the plate**
- Step Eight: Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Comment on this post to WIN an Audiobook of CHOICE from MY Available Audiobooks. For a list of all available audiobooks click here